registered scrum master
In this program, you will learn the insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
This two-day Scrum Master program is dynamic and highly interactive. You'll take part in a variety of games and exercises that will allow you to experience the Scrum Master role first-hand. You will leave the class knowing how Scrum can immediately accelerate your project.
Topics we will cover:
- the Scrum framework with a focus on the role of the Scrum Master
- how to use the Scrum framework to develop products and services faster, with higher quality, and with reduced costs
- how to eliminate waste in systems, processes and organizations using the principles of Lean Management
- patterns and behaviors of high performing teams
- how to lead your team to high performance as a Scrum Master
Who is this program for?
- aspiring Scrum Masters
- Scrum Masters who want to refresh and expand their knowledge
- business analysts and project managers who want to work in an agile way
- decision makers who want to accelerate their teams
2 full days or 4 half days
Gereon Hermkes (RST)
Beginner and intermediate
You will receive:
- the Registered Scrum Master (RSM) certification (after passing the test)
- you can claim 16 PDUs for this training or 16 of the 21 required classroom hours for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification at the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- a listing in the "International Registry of Agile Professionals"
- 1 year membership in the "Registered Scrum Community"
- the program presentation as a PDF