Become an expert in Scrum@Scale, the operating system for companies that want to roll out Scrum across the organization.
Scrum@Scale is the agile operating system for your company, no matter if it is a rapidly growing startup or a multinational corporation. Scrum@Scale's linearly scaleable infrastructure enables the coordination of an unlimited number of Scrum teams.
What you will learn
To get your organization up to "Tesla speed", you will learn:
- the typical issues that arise when scaling Scrum
- how the entire organization can pull in the same direction
- where the potential for improvement is in your organization
- how to coordinate teams across the organization
- how a "minimum possible bureaucracy" works
- how scaling will make you even faster, not slower
Who is this program for?
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners and coaches who want to learn how to successfully scale Scrum
- Managers and decision makers with strong Scrum skills who want to jumpstart their organization
2 days or 4 half-days
Gereon Hermkes (RSAST)
You will receive:
- the Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner certification (after passing the test)
- you can claim 16 SEUs for this training with the Scrum Alliance
- a listing in the "International Registry of Agile Professionals"
- 1 year membership in the "Registered Scrum Community"
- the program presentation as a PDF
- the course takes place on a regular basis - missed dates can be easily made up for