Kanban System Design
In this program you will learn the basics of Kanban systems and how to implement them.
You have already experimented with your first Kanban board and now you want to go one step further? You want to know what a full-fledged Kanban system looks like? Then experience a comprehensive introduction to the basics and principles of Kanban in this program.
What you will learn
In the program you will "experience" Kanban in an interactive simulation and learn:
- the basics and concepts of Kanban
- the effects of the Kanban practices and how they intertwine
- how to achieve a stable flow in your value chain
- the practical application areas and possibilities of Kanban
- how to set up a Kanban system using the STATIK approach
- tips and tricks for the design of your Kanban system and board
Who is this program for?
- Those responsible for Kanban in their organizations
- Project managers
- Scrum Masters who want to think outside the box
Gereon Hermkes (AKT)
Beginner and intermediate
You will receive:
- a certification of the completion of the KSD training
- the program presentation as a PDF
- you can claim 16 SEUs for this training with the Scrum Alliance
- you can claim 16 PDUs ("technical") with the PMI