If you've realized that your company must embrace agility to maintain competitiveness over the long haul, we'd be delighted to guide you every step of the way, from initial idea to successful execution.
We're pleased to provide support across Europe, offering services in both German and English.
TYPICAL SUCCESSES FROM AGILE TRANSFORMATIONS
WITHOUT TESLA SPEED, YOU WILL STRUGGLE
Our world, characterized by many uncertainties and imponderables, challenges organizations and leaders to the utmost. No matter how hard we try, we seem to continually fall back into an increasingly unpredictable environment.
Product developments take too long, if they are completed at all. Employees quit in disillusionment. Changes are responded to too late or not at all.
And that's only true if you don't have to compete against one of the death stars of our economy, the Googles, Amazons, or Teslas, which sink their competitors within a very short time. It is no coincidence that no European company is currently among the most valuable in the world.
The reason your organization is falling further behind is that its operating system is outdated. As much as project managers try to present it differently, hierarchical leadership models and classic project management are no longer state of the art and are causing your company to fall further and further behind agile competitors.
We support you step by step on your way to an agile transformation
Our approach for agile transformations
Starting with a workshop to determine your needs, we will propose a roadmap on how best to achieve success. Please contact us so we can discuss your goals and desires.
OUR LEAD COACH
- Experienced agile coach with extensive experience in the energy, banking and medical technology industries
- Professional Coach with the International Coaching Federation (PCC-ICF)
- Trainer for Scrum and Scrum@Scale under their inventor, Dr. Jeff Sutherland
- Accredited trainer with the Kanban University
- Coaching in German (native language) and English (near native language, see also this YouTube video))
- Author of the official Scrum@Scale book „Scaling Done Right“
- Regularly teaches in MBA programs of leading universities in Germany and internationally
We accompany you in your agile transformation
"Everyone needs a coach."
Ex-CEO von Microsoft
Sign up for the Teamflow Insider newsletter to receive agile news, special offers, and invites to free webinars.
GET IN TOUCH
+49 30 4010 8540